GRIT is a finance media company built for the new era of investors that is democratizing Wall Street insights for the masses. With over 600,000 total followers in its network—ranging from retail investors and entrepreneurs to wealth advisors, hedge funds, and even billionaires—GRIT is a platform for investors to connect, learn and access high-quality investment insights and opportunities built by investors.
Founder Genevieve Roch-Decter is former +$100MM money manager who, upon realizing that only the top 1% of investors had access to top insights, decided to shake things up by building a community around the other 99%. Since its launch, GRIT has grown rapidly amassing over 600,000 followers in less than two years via strong organic growth and acquisitions.
In the US alone there are over 150 million retail investors, most of whom seek out investment insights online and through social media. As a financial advisory company, GRIT guides investors with educational, informative, and actionable research and insights. Overall, the majority of readers find GRIT’s daily, weekly, and monthly newsletters helpful, and dozens have left reviews about its services, praising them for being insightful and adding value to their investment journey.
The company has a current goal of reaching 1 million newsletter subscribers by 2024 and is currently close to an acquisition deal that will grow its newsletter audience significantly from 85,000 to over 200,000 FREE subscribers and from 900 to over 2,600 PAID subscribers.
GRIT Capital has been ranked the #1 FREE finance and top 10 paid newsletter on Substack, a leading newsletter publishing platform. With a fantastic business model and ambitious goals for the future, GRIT is poised to become an indispensable tool for the investor masses for years to come.